The medical bees company is an innovative manufacturer of power systems Made in Germany.
We are offering the complete range of battery-driven power tools including Drill&Ream machines, oscillating and reciprocating saw as well as a sternum saw. All machines are developed and manufactured in Germany (near Tuttlingen, the world center of medicine) with components Made in Germany. Our mission is to provide innovative solutions brought to the point. And as thus we are committed to offer you the best product at the best quality and price.
A complete team is available to handle your product requests.
A complete product range to cover the indications in Orthopaedics/ Traumatology and large bone surgery:
- The heart of the system: 1 POWERPACK for all 5 machines
- Newest Li-Ionen Technology for long lifetime with no-memory effect
- Unique durability – all integrated components: motor, battery and electronics in removable unit.
- No need to sterilize delicate components. Only outer housing (machine) goes into the autoclave.
- Powerpack is automatically recognized by machine and adapts technical performance
- Complete Care & Handling Concept with special tray storage and confusion-free color coding
Easy and intuitive handling of all machines and components.
Universal symbols on all machines: locking and safety position, slider.
Meet us at these exhibitions:
medical bees at Medica 2016: Let´s share 1 year of experience
For the first time the medical bees was represented at the Iran Health in Tehran in May 2016
Responsible for the content on this website:
medical bees GmbH
78576 Emmingen Liptingen
CEO: Olaf Storz
Registered office: Emmingen
Registergericht Stuttgart HRB 741 158
Tax-No. 21118/ 34976
VAT-ID: DE 282960830
Technical Implementation: Squadhouse-Media, Tuttlingen (www.sq.de)
Google Analytics Disclaimer
You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Please note that this website initializes Google Analytics with the setting “anonymizeIp”.
This guarantees anonymized data collection by masking the last part of your IP address.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html