Spine Instruments Sets
One of our most extensive sales supply programs are the spine instruments. As a special feature, we offer you the complete CASPAR program from one source. The complete program consists of spreaders, retractors, drill guides, screwdrivers, screws as well as matching drills.
Special instrument sets for all approaches (cervical to lumbar, anterior, lateral and posterior approaches) are available. Retractors for the different approaches and operations/ indications (scoliosis operations, herniated disc, spinal stenosis, vertebroplasties …) have been developed.
The common instrument sets for anterior cervical surgery with the SL set as well as the MCC set for lumbar retraction and Caspar sets have been further developed and are available to surgeons.
The program is complemented by a selection of high-quality spinal spreaders. Special complete sets are also available for optimal exposure. These are available for purchase in titanium, stainless steel and aluminum as well as in PEEK/carbon.
Stainless steel, the reliable material in medical technology for retractors and special instruments. Titanium, as an X-ray compatible material, finds its application in all operations that take place with CT support. Aluminum has the advantage of lighter weight. PEEK/ Carbon – an increasingly used material in medical technology, as it is completely X-ray transparent and MRI compatible.
PRODUCT SPECIAL: Spine Sets
On one page you will find all the Spine Sets that medical bees can offer:
Choose the set that suits you. We will be happy to send you an offer. Of course, all instruments are also available individually.
Spine Catalogs Download
To find exactly your instrument set, we provide here seven catalogs for free download. Therefore, download the spine instrument flyer catalogs right now and judge for yourself. If you need single surgical instruments, please have a look at our main catalog Spine Instruments, chapter 3 which you can download here.
medical bees: Your address for quality surgical instruments “Made in Germany”, manufactured at our site in Emmingen near Tuttlingen, Germany.
If you have any further questions, our sales team firstname.lastname@example.org is at your disposal. Or challenge us and just give us a call. +49 (7465) 9298 312. To learn more about our comprehensive product line and know our latest product additions.
The new lumbar retractor system
- Double-hinged retractor for optimal positioning of the spreader. Joints hold in position
- Blades are easily connected via snap-lock
- Blades 360° rotatable, hook with fixation pin
- Simple, easily movable adaptation of blades using two different types of blade connectors
- To be used for lumbar and thoracic spinal procedures
- Blade connectors with quick coupling or screw are available for the adaption to the retractor
- Separate handle for manual blade retraction available
The new SL-Set
Spine Retractor and Distraction Set for anterior cervical fusion (ACF) and lumbar retraction (MCC)
- Complete set available in trayOptimal exposure
- Color-coded blades with depth marking for ease of use together with colored depth gauge.
- All set components to be stored securely in specially designed trays with coated surface to protect instruments
- Retractors stainless steel and blades out of aluminium
- All components also available separately
The BB Retractor Set
- One of our most popular sets for anterior and posterior cervical surgeries
- The instrument set is available in Titanium and stainless steel
- The Titanium blades are color-coded to show the different depths of the blades and the depth is lasermarked on the blade
- An additional micro set is available for micro discectomies.
PRODUCT SPECIAL: CF-MCC-Set
What is new about carbon fiber reinforced instruments: In addition to the two main arguments (the CT, MRI and X-ray compatibility/ transparency and the reduced weight) the high rigidity, dimensional stability and corrosion resistance are the decisive advantages. Carbon / PEEK instruments are excellent steam sterilisable thanks to low water absorbency.
A complete set consisting of retractor with 85mm opening width and a selection of PEEK blades in 2 different width (20 & 27mm) available in depths from 30 to 70mm.
- No artefacts in X-rays, CT-/ MRI-compatible
- Low weight combined with an excellent rigidity
- Excellent bio-compatibility and sterilization characteristics
Trays and baskets for spine instruments
The offered special baskets and trays safely store delicate instruments for transport, cleaning and sterilization. Additionally, delicate instruments are stored in trays with special Rilsan® coating. A complete set number makes it easy to purchase from, or the user can choose and purchase their individual set from all item numbers.